THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES IN COMPARISON.
The sporty facts at a glance.
BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ
- 460 kW high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW, 650 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.2 s
BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ
- 390 kW M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- BMW xDrive with M Sport differential
- 390 kW, 750 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.9 s
- BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ
- BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
The new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé is a four-door luxury sports car that impresses down to the smallest detail.
- The high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine with a displacement of 4.4 litres and 460 kW in combination with numerous drivetrain and suspension technologies inspired by motorsport sets clear signals: 750 Nm of torque, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds and from 0 to 200 km/h in 10.6. seconds.
- The advanced exterior establishes a new design language for luxury sports cars with four doors and is a statement of dynamic performance as well as a striking presence. In the cabin, bold M features and luxurious details create a sporty and exclusive atmosphere.
- Driving dynamics
460 kW high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
The latest version of the M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine guarantees performance in keeping with the latest standards. The high-revving unit develops an output of 460 kW. The two turbochargers stand out thanks to their cross-cylinder bank exhaust manifold with optimum response characteristics. The V8 engine is also designed for extreme loads on the race track.
M Carbon ceramic brake.
Due to specific material properties, increased operating noise may occur during braking, e.g. in case of prolonged, low load or in wet conditions shortly before vehicle standstill. This design-related noise generation can be avoided by braking the brake dry in case of wetness or loading the brake more heavily after a long low braking load. The influence of wetness and road salt, e.g. after using car washes, dew overnight, driving in the rain, etc., the braking effect can correspond to that of a conventional braking system. This reduced braking power can be compensated for with a greater pressure on the pedal. The functional noises have no influence on the performance, operational safety and stability of the brake.
M Carbon exterior package.
M Carbon bucket seats.
20" M light alloy wheels Star-spoke style 813 M.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé in the exterior and the interior.
Three-quarter front view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 three-quarter rear view with model low angle shot
Interior view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI Facelift 2022 cockpit
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 M Sport seats
Rear seats with M specific safety belts BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ – PRODUCT-HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé.
The new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé impresses with a unique synthesis of comfort, performance and efficiency.
- The progressive exterior design of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé fascinates with distinctive design elements in Black high-gloss.
- The exclusive interior offers a sporty ambience that meets the most supreme standards of luxury.
- Driving dynamics
390 kW M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
M Sport break.
The standard M Sport braking system has four-piston fixed calipers at the front and single-piston floating calipers at the rear in Black with the M designation and features large brake discs to ensure outstanding braking performance.
M sport differential.
M kidney and M exterior mirror.
Panorama glass roof.
Multifunction seats for driver and front passenger.
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé in the exterior and interior.
Three-quarter front view BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022 side view with female model
Interior cockpit BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
BMW Individual full leather trim 'Merino' Cognac BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
three-quarter rear view BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 895 M Bicolour BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
Multifunction seats BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES: DRIVER`S COCKPIT & TECHNOLOGIES.
M specific instruments, operating concept, digital services and driver assistance of the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M Automobile.
The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M Automobiles support you with numerous innovative technologies.
- The M-specific instrument cluster* and the M-specific Head-Up Display* ensure you of maximum clarity.
- The individually configurable M1/M2 buttons at the steering wheel*, the red start/stop button* and the centre console with M MODE* and SETUP* buttons offer additional motor racing flair.
- A large number of intelligent driver assistance systems and digital services guarantee you a maximum level of comfort and safety.
* Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé
- M specific instruments & intuitive operating concept
- Connectivity & digital services
- Driver assistance systems
M specific instrument cluster.
The M specific instrument cluster allows you to display additional information for particularly sporty driving. If you have selected the TRACK* driving mode for race track use, you can view the boost pressure, tyre pressures and temperatures as well as the G-force of lateral and longitudinal acceleration on the instrument cluster.
* TRACK mode exclusively for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
M Setup* allows you to configure various driving dynamics parameters such as engine, transmission and steering characteristics, damper settings, DSC control intensity or the power distribution of the M xDrive all-wheel-drive system according to your individual requirements. * Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
M specific Head-Up Display.
The M specific Head-up display* with configurable contents focuses on information relevant for sporty driving, such as the revolution counter with pre-warning range and shift lights, as well as the gear indicator. * Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
BMW Digital Key.
Remote Software Upgrade.
Keep your BMW up to date with Remote Software Upgrade. You can simply download the upgrades via the My BMW App or via the SIM card installed in the vehicle and then install them. In this way, other available functions in your BMW are also activated.