1. This 7 and i8 Campaign is conducted by BMW South Africa (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (the "Organiser"). Customers that qualify to be part of the 7 and i8 Campaign agree to the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Ts and Cs), which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the Organiser shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into save that correspondence shall only be limited to notifying the winning participant.
2. Customers who purchase, as New, one of the Campaign Vehicles (“the Campaign Qualifier”) from any South African BMW Dealer will qualify for an exclusive BMW Namibia Multiday Tour (“the Prize”).
3. Customers who qualify for the BMW Namibia Multiday Tour (“the Prize”), are permitted to be accompanied by their partner. BMW SA will cover the costs of the partner, in the same respect as a qualifying customer.
4. The 7 and i8 Campaign is not open to –
4.1 persons who are under the age of 18 (eighteen);
4.2 The directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Organiser; and
4.3 immediate family members of the Organiser’s employees, advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
5. The 7 and i8 Campaign commences on the 1st September 2019 and ends on the 30th September 2019 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign Qualifier shall be notified of the Prize, by the Dealer where their 7 series and i8 Roadster is purchased, upon delivery of a qualifying unit.
6. The BMW Namibia Multiday Tour trip entails the following:
6.1 An all-inclusive international adventure which includes, 8 days of epic activities, five-star accommodation and the finest dining.
6.2 Hitting the road in a BMW X3 under the supervision of qualified BMW instructors.
6.3 The trip is valued at R 75 000 pp. including VAT.
7. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Prize will include flight costs to Windhoek International airport from any of the three major South African International Airports, namely: O.R. Tambo International Airport, Cape Town International Airport and King Shaka International Airport. It does however, not include any other transport costs or any other expenses which may be incurred by the Campaign Qualifier or Campaign Qualifier’s partner (if applicable), during and for purposes of the Campaign Qualifier’s entry into the 7 and i8 Campaign and the Campaign Qualifier’s acceptance and/or use of a Prize.
8. The Campaign Qualifier of the Prize will be required to sign the terms and conditions applicable to the 7 and i8 Campaign to confirm his/her acceptance thereof. A copy of the terms and conditions will be provided to the Campaign Qualifier.
9. The Campaign Qualifier hereby agrees to allow the Organiser, after obtaining the Campaign Qualifier’s written permission, to require the Campaign Qualifier (at no fee) to be identified and a photograph taken and published in printed and/or electronic media, the internet, e-mail and television, whilst redeeming the prize.
10. The Prize can only be redeemed between April and June 2020 and is subject to availability.
11. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash in part or as a whole.
12. All participants indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) or loss of any nature and howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in the Competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
13. The Organiser herein reserves the right to withdraw/exclude Campaign Qualifiers’ entries which the Organiser considers unsuitable with regards to its content. The Organiser (and its affiliates / partners) is/are not responsible for any entries which are (i) misdirected, (ii) illegible, (iii) late or (iv) not received by it/them, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, the Organiser (and its affiliates/partners) is/are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the internet, telecommunications lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
14. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the 7 and i8 Campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the running of the 7 and i8 Campaign, the Organiser may, in its sole discretion, use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the 7 and i8 Campaign on a fair and equitable basis to the participants.
15. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
16. The Organiser will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the Prize, rules, terms and conditions or any specific part thereof. The Campaign Qualifier may not win a Prize if it is unlawful for the Organiser to supply such a Prize to the Campaign Qualifier, and if the Campaign Qualifier does win such a Prize, the Campaign Qualifier will forfeit it. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of the Organiser’s social media platforms and/or the reliance of information contained in it or on them.
17. The Organiser does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the Prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
17.1 the Prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
17.2 the Prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the 7 and i8 Campaign and the Prize, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, the Campaign Qualifier agrees to waive any of his/her rights, interests and expectations that the Campaign Qualifier may have in regard to the 7 and i8 Campaign and acknowledge that s/he will have no recourse against the Organiser and its affiliates as well as third party suppliers (if any). Campaign Qualifiers who participates in this 7 and i8 Campaign acknowledge that, through their participation in the 7 and i8 Campaign, they have read the legal notice pertaining to the Organiser’s social media platforms (where applicable).