BMW Financial Services holds public auctions of repossessed vehicles at various venues. These auctions are managed by independent auctioneers, and the vehicles are available for sale to individual customers, BMW dealers and other interested parties.
Physical Auction Dates:
The independent auctioneers will be hosting auctions on a weekly basis. Please refer to the below links for auction details and venues. Terms and Conditions apply.
Michael James Organisation
Park Village Auctioneers
Used vehicle aution process:
- Identify a vehicle from the list.
- Viewing of vehicles is available the day before each auction from 8:00 - 16:00, at the specified auction venue (Refer to auctioneers website for further information).
- Customers may arrange finance before the auction by following the application process with our Direct Sales team on the contact number listed below.
- Documents required for a personal finance application, include the following:
- A copy of your ID book and driver’s license,
- Latest pay slip,
- Latest 3 month's bank statements to confirm your income,
- Proof of residence (Utility account not older than 3 months).
- The registration fee to participate in each auction is R 5,000 (payable on the day of auction), which on successful purchase, contributes towards the purchase price of the vehicle.
- FICA compliance is a requirement to participate in any physical or online auction.
- All vehicles financed through BMW Financial Services are registered in the name of BMW Financial Services.
- Vehicles are sold as is (voetstoets).
- Please ensure that you have your original identity book on collection of the vehicle.