1. This F90 Campaign is conducted by BMW South Africa (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (the "Organiser"). Customers that qualify to be part of the F90 Campaign agree to the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Ts and Cs), which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the Organiser shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into save that correspondence shall only be limited to notifying the qualifying participant.
2. Customers who purchase the F90 Campaign Vehicle, from any South African BMW Retailer will qualify for the following: (1) R10 000 BMW Lifestyle voucher and (2) From R150 000 Deal Assistance (“The Campaign Prizes”).
3. R10 000 BMW Lifestyle Voucher
3.1 Customers can redeem their online Lifestyle voucher at the Retailer where their car is delivered.
3.2 The BMW Lifestyle voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, and is not transferable.
3.3 The BMW Lifestyle voucher will only be redeemable upon taking delivery of a new F90 Vehicle.
3.4 This BMW Lifestyle Voucher offer is subject to the availability of stock.
4. Up to R150 000 Deal Assistance
4.1 This Retail offer is subject to the availability of F90 campaign vehicle stock.
4.2 BMW SA reserves the right to retract the offer should any discrepancies be found.
5. The F90 Campaign is not open to –
5.1 persons who are under the age of 18 (eighteen);
5.2 The directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Organiser; and
5.3 immediate family members of the Organiser’s employees, advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
6. The F90 Campaign commences on the 20th March 2020 and ends on the 30th April 2020 (the “Campaign Period”). The Campaign Qualifier shall be notified of the Campaign Prizes, by a thank you emailer sent from BMW South Africa, upon delivery of a qualifying unit.
7. The Campaign Qualifier of the Prize will be required to sign the terms and conditions applicable to the F90 Campaign to confirm his/her acceptance thereof. A copy of the terms and conditions will be provided to the Campaign Qualifier.
8. The Prizes can only be redeemed between 20th March and 31th July 2020 and i subject to availability.
9. The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash in part or as a whole.
10. All participants indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) or loss of any nature and howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in the Competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
11. The Organiser herein reserves the right to withdraw/exclude Campaign Qualifiers’ entries which the Organiser considers unsuitable with regards to its content. The Organiser (and its affiliates / partners) is/are not responsible for any entries which are (i) misdirected, (ii) illegible, (iii) late or (iv) not received by it/them, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, the Organiser (and its affiliates/partners) is/are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the internet, telecommunications lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
12. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the F90 Campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the running of the F90 Campaign, the Organiser may, in its sole discretion, use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the F90 Campaign on a fair and equitable basis to the participants.
13. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of the Prizes.
14. The Organiser will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the Prize, rules, terms and conditions or any specific part thereof. The Campaign Qualifier may not win a Prize if it is unlawful for the Organiser to supply such a Prize to the Campaign Qualifier, and if the Campaign Qualifier does win such a Prize, the Campaign Qualifier will forfeit it. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of the Organiser’s social media platforms and/or the reliance of information contained in it or on them.
15. The Organiser does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the Prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
15.1 the Prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
15.2 the Prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the F90 Campaign and the Prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, the Campaign Qualifier agrees to waive any of his/her rights, interests and expectations that the Campaign Qualifier may have in regard to the F90 Campaign and acknowledge that s/he will have no recourse against the Organiser and its affiliates as well as third party suppliers (if any). Campaign Qualifiers who participates in this F90 Campaign acknowledge that, through their participation in the F90 Campaign, they have read the legal notice pertaining to the Organiser’s social media platforms (where applicable).