A moment of carelessness and there’s a dent in your BMW. In the past, this could only be fixed by panel beating the dent and repainting the area or replacing the whole section, but now body damage can be inexpensively removed with modern moulding techniques and without the need to repaint. This ensures that the manufacturer’s guarantee on the paint finish and anti-perforation corrosion remains in force.
BMW Dent Repair especially good at fixing:
• Hail damage or dents, bucklings and compressions
• Dents where the original paintwork has not been scratched
• Dents up to 60 mm in diameter
The benefits of BMW Plastic Repair at a glance:
• Compared with an expensive replacement of sheet metal parts, you save time and money. Most small repairs can be carried out quickly.
• You get visually and technically perfect results in BMW quality.
• Your BMW retains its high resale value. Appraisers give vehicles repaired in this manner higher resale prices.
All servicing mentioned here is carried out by experienced BMW Service experts.