Motorplan is standard on all BMW i vehicles and covers your BMW i for 5 years / 100,000km and covers the following.
Repair work to all major components, beyond the Standard New Vehicle Warranty.
• All maintenance and service work stipulated in the BMW customer service booklet
• All repairs and costs of parts from normal wear and tear which may occur when the manufacturer's warranty has already expired
• Battery warrantee for 8 years or 100,000 km
• All oils, brake fluids and other lubricants required during a service
• Vehicle mileage is checked and verified on the BMW i Motorplan system
• Access to 24-hour roadside assistance through BMW On Call
Aside from offering you comprehensive peace of mind relating to all aspects of your vehicle maintenance, BMW i Motorplan also includes these benefits:
• Re-routing facility of your BMW i to the approved BMW i dealer in case of a breakdown.
• Ease of budgeting for your future motoring costs.
• The ability to transfer the balance of your BMW i Motorplan contract to a new owner if you sell or trade in your vehicle, thus enhancing the retail value of your vehicle.
BMW Motorplan excludes:
• All alterations, modifications, accessories, tyres, glass, soft-top canvas, and accident damage.
• Any repair work resulting from the owner′s negligence or abuse.
• Paint, body and trim repairs.
Your peace of mind does not have to come to the end of the road. BMW i Motorplan can be renewed up to 7 years/ 200 000 km, the most extensive option available. However your BMW Motorplan renewal must be taken up before the current one expires.
The added benefit is that you pay current prices for future services. Further information.By contacting your BMW i dealership, your Motorplan can be renewed easily and conveniently. Alternatively contact the BMW Customer Contact Centre on 0800 600 555 for further information.